Welcome to my homepage.
I am an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Hunter College and a member of Doctoral Faculties at The Graduate Center in The City University of New York (CUNY) and member of the Computer Simulation, Stochastic Modeling and Optimization (CoSSMO) lab. Before joining CUNY, I was a Post-doctoral Fellow at University of Missouri (Mizzou). I completed my Ph.D. (2014) in Computer Engineering from University of Central Florida (UCF). Prior to that, I received my Master of Technology (2008) from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India and Bachelor of Technology (2006) from Institute of Engineering and Management of West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata, India.
- Full paper "Migration-driven Resilient Disaster Response Edge-Cloud Deployments" is accepted for IEEE NCA 2019. Congratulations Xiaojie!
- Poster paper "Adaptive Task Offloading over Wireless in Mobile Edge Computing" is accepted for IEEE/ACM SEC 2019. Congratulations Xiaojie!
- Full paper "Security-aware Resource Brokering for Bioinformatics Workflows across Federated Multi-cloud Infrastructures" is accepted for ICDCN 2020. Congratulations Minh!
- Poster paper "Multi-Cloud Performance and Security-driven Brokering for Bioinformatics Workflows" is accepted for NSF MERIT 2019 workshop. Congratulations Minh!
- Hosted NYU GSTEM program 2019 scholars.
- Hosted high school champions from Herricks High School and Frisch High School for summer internship.
- Our paper "Multi-cloud Performance and Security Driven Federated Workflow Management" is accepted for publication at IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing. Congratulations team!
- National Science Foundation has recommended "CC* Integration: End-to-End Performance and Security Driven Federated Data-Intensive Workflow Management" proposal for funding.